Cold & dreary weather got you down? Dreaming of some place warm? Let me help you with that. . .
Imagine an island paradise complete with Disney’s magical touches. With Disney’s unparalleled service and attention to detail. That you can only get to by. . .
Disney Cruise ship! I’m talking about Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
Consistently rated the #1 port of call by Disney guests, Castaway Cay is Disney’s private island paradise reserved exclusively for Disney cruise guests. Enjoy gorgeous tropical weather and world-class recreation, Disney-style. Plus, Disney cruise ships dock right at the island to allow everyone to come and go as they please while enjoying tropical activities such as snorkeling, boating, swimming and good old sunbathing (a.k.a. lounging and doing nothing).
Castaway Cay is located in the northern Bahamas. Of the island’s 1,000 acres, only 55 have been developed for use, leaving the remaining land unspoiled and untamed.
Included with your cruise fare are covered outdoor restaurants, serving up burgers, BBQ chicken and ribs. Alcoholic beverages are also available for purchase.
But Castaway Cay is no ordinary tropical island. Disney Imagineers designed Castaway Cay with one-of-a-kind areas and activities for every member of the family.
- Supervised activities for children ages 3-12 can be found at Scuttle’s Cove, led by Disney counselors.
- Teens can kick back, listen to music and participate in activities at Hideout, their own secluded area close to the beach.
- Really want to get away from it all? Serenity Bay is a secluded beach exclusively for adults.
- There’s fun for the whole family at the Castaway Family Beach.
- Want to have the ultimate island experience? Relax in a premium 325-square-foot private, furnished cabana found in 2 locations: Castaway Family Beach (for families) and Serenity Bay Beach (for adults). Hint: these cabanas require reservations.
- And of course, there are port adventures for everyone to enjoy, such as snorkeling, beach volleyball, an island-style water park, boat rentals and lots more.
Stops at Castaway Cay are included with most Bahamian and Caribbean cruise itineraries. And some special itineraries- known as “Double Dips”- stop TWICE at Castaway Cay. For more information and a free quote, schedule a Personal Vacation Profile Session.