It’s after-hours fun from a galaxy far, far away. Star Wars: Galactic Nights returns for one night only- May 27, 2018.
Star Wars: Galactic Nights is a thrilling themed event held after park hours from 7 p.m.-midnight, at Hollywood Studios. It features out-of-this-world entertainment, special photo opportunities, event-exclusive merchandise, stellar food and beverage options, and encounters with rarely seen characters that guests can only experience during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.
Here are a few additional event offerings:
- See The Hollywood Tower Hotel Transform– Using stunning projection technology, the facade of the Hollywood Tower Hotel will transform to showcase familiar locations from across the galaxy. Favorite film moments, special effects, lighting, and of course the epic movie score supports each galactic location moment all night long.
- New Star Wars Enhancements to Your Favorite Entertainment– Both the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show will debut new elements from the Star Wars saga during this special event.
- Exclusive Photo Ops – Throughout the park, you can step into immersive and iconic scenes from your favorite Star Wars movies. This special series of incredibly detailed photo locations will only be available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.
- Rare Character Encounters – Expect to encounter Star Wars characters from throughout the galaxy, as well as view an Imperial Stormtrooper March with Darth Vader.
- Exclusive Food & Beverages – Taste your way around the galaxy with specialty food and beverage offerings created for Galactic Nights. Inspired by the stories and iconic characters of Star Wars, these tasting-sized sips and bites bring a delectable addition to this event.
- Enjoy Park Attractions – (with short wait times!) Select attractions will be open – and some may even offer a special Star Wars twist on May 27 only!
Oh, and did I mention that costumes are encouraged?
Tickets are on sale now, and may sell out for this event! Contact me for more info, or to book your Walt Disney World vacation package.