This is not a drill! Disneyland After Dark has added a second night- May 9th- and tickets will sell out quickly!
If you missed it the first time around, Disneyland After Dark is a special event with a separate ticket. Your party ticket will get you into Disneyland Park beginning at 6pm. The party takes place 9pm-1am, and features:
-The opportunity to wear a full costume into the parks! (some costume restrictions apply) And you will want to, because there are:
-Immersive Star Wars themed photo opportunities!
-A galactic dance party!
-Star Wars themed decor!
-Taste the Force with specialty Star Wars food and beverage offerings!
-Out-of-this-world character encounters!
-A commemorative lanyard, event credential and unlimited PhotoPass picture downloads from the event!
-The ability to enjoy select rides and attractions after hours in Disneyland Park!
And, NEW to this event:
- Opportunity to be among the first to purchase Solo: A Star Wars Story pins (quantities are limited).
- Acme Archives Limited artist showcase and signing.
- Book signing for “It’s Your Universe” (quantities are limited).
AND beginning May 4th, you will also be able to enjoy these new and returning Star Wars experiences:
- “March of First Order” – Captain Phasma guides a squad of First Order stormtroopers through Tomorrowland in a dramatic show of force.
- Encounter Rey – Meet the Resistance’s newest hero at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Hyperspace Mountain – This popular transformation of Space Mountain returns!
We’ve only got 1 week left, so contact me right away to get your event tickets. I can also help you with accommodations and additional theme park tickets. May the Force be with you!