Club Level Lounges are returning to Walt Disney World Resort Hotels, and the Grand Californian Hotel & Spa!
Club Level is ideal for you if you:
*Like having a quick and convenient breakfast option at your resort in the morning, before you head to the parks
*Take a break in the afternoon, and return to your resort for a nap or swimming
*Love to spend time enjoying your resort, especially if you have a relaxing “day off” during your vacation without park time
*Enjoy an adult beverage at the end of your night
*Are looking for ways to have the cost of food built into your vacation
*Love feeling taken care of while on vacation
Club Level rooms come with a variety of perks. Although they vary by each resort, generally they include:
- Evening turndown service
- DVD players
- Complimentary health club access
- Complimentary newspapers available in the Club Level Lounge
- Personalized front desk and guest services, including vacation planning assistance, if you need it (they pick up where I leave off)
- And, the most important perk, secured key access to the club-level lounge, serving refreshments 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
The Club Level Lounges at Walt Disney World offer breakfast (sometimes continental style, sometimes hot options), snacks all day, afternoon appetizers and adult beverages, hot and cold dinner options, and appetizers, desserts and adult beverages in the evening. It’s also a great place to grab bottled water to take to the parks or back to your room. And it’s all included with your stay. Offerings vary by resort and by day.
The Club Level Lounge at the Grand Californian is offering all in room amenities, plus:
- Bypass the Front Desk and check in for their stay on the Club Level
- Afternoon tea from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Wine and cheese reception from 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- A selection of DVDs available for checkout
- Continental breakfast from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Personal assistance from the Concierge Staff
- Cookies and desserts from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM
The Club Level Lounges will be following a phased opening plan:
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa- June 4, 2021
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Royal Palm Club – Sept. 16, 2021
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Sept. 23, 2021
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Sept. 26, 2021
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Dec. 16, 2021
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Dec. 16, 2021
The Club Level Lounges at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort will reopen at a later date.
Club Level rooms are available to book beginning June 4, 2021. If you’d like assistance comparing the available options, and choosing the best one for YOUR vacation, I’m here to help!
And if we haven’t met yet- hi there! I’m Sara Mahjoub, Middle of the Magic Travel, also known as Vacation Fairy Sara, and I’m here to help make planning your Disney vacation easy and fun. There are a million ways to do a Disney vacation. Let me help you find yours. There are so many things to see, do and eat when you’re on a Disney vacation! How do you know what’s best for you? Don’t waste your valuable time searching online for information- let me handle all the details for you! I have already done the research, and have plenty of first-hand experience, so I can recommend the best experiences for you, personalized to your taste. With more than 5 years planning professionally, and hundreds of vacations planned, I know how to take the stress and guesswork out of your Disney vacation, so all you have to do is pack, relax and enjoy! Less hassle, more magic!
If you’d like my first-hand knowledge and experience to make your vacation the best it can be, use my scheduler to book a complimentary vacation planning session over the phone here. Or, simply fill out the contact form below, and I will be in touch shortly!
Want the latest news from Disney and Universal to come to you, instead of wasting time searching the Internet? I’ve got you covered!