November 29- December 30, 2019
Included with Epcot admission
Experience holiday traditions around the world, with live musical productions and seasonal food & beverage specialties at expanded Holiday Kitchens. You can take a festive global tour—as costumed performers bring time-honored traditions to life throughout World Showcase!
You can find the menus from the Holiday Kitchens here.
How about a holiday cookie stroll? Choose any five cookies featured in your Festival Passport, collect matching stamps and receive a complimentary Santa Mickey Sugar Cookie at the Holiday Sweets & Treats location:
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen: Linzer Cookie
- American Holiday Table: Gingerbread Cookie
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen: Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie
- Feast of the Three Kings: Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen: Black and White Cookie
And you can also purchase a Cookie Stroll Cookie Jar at one of the World Showcase Holiday Markets while supplies last.
Help Chip & Dale on their Christmas Tree Spree! To get started, simply purchase a map and stickers from select merchandise locations, including Pin Central, Disney Traders and World Traveler at International Gateway. As you travel around World Showcase, be on the lookout for Chip & Dale as they gather ornaments from holiday decorations in each World Showcase pavilion. Once you spot them, add the corresponding ornament sticker to your map. Then, take your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler and exchange it for a festive surprise, courtesy of Chip & Dale!
Plus, enjoy the Candlelight Processional- one of Epcot’s most popular performances! Hear the stirring story of Christmas as told by a celebrity narrator, and accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and massed choir.
- Ming-Na Wen November 29 through December 1
- Neil Patrick Harris December 2 through December 5
- Whoopi Goldberg December 6 and 7
- Isabella Rossellini December 8 through 10
- Alton Fitzgerald White December 11 through 12
- Gary Sinise December 13 through 15
- Pat Sajak December 16 through 18
- Geena Davis December 19 through 21
- Steven Curtis Chapman December 22 through 24
- Edward James Olmos December 25 and 26
- Marlee Matlin December 27 and 28
- Lisa Ling December 29 and 30
Performances are at 5:00 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM nightly from November 29 – December 30, 2019. Dining packages are also available, which include priority seating for that evening’s performance.
Ready to plan your holiday visit? Let me handle all the details for you! Hotel, tickets, transportation, dining reservations, FastPasses and more can all be taken care of for you- simply answer a few questions, and I will do the rest! Click here to schedule a Personal Vacation Profile Session at your convenience, or simply fill out the contact form below, and I will be in touch shortly!
And never miss another special event! Click here to get the latest Disney news and discounts delivered straight to your inbox!