Looking forward to dressing up for the occasion? Learn which costumes you can wear to this event—and those you can’t.
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, the park unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
GUESTS AGES 13 AND UNDER
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
GUESTS AGES 14 AND OLDER
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Please note: all rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
Got more questions about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? Ready to book your visit to Walt Disney World this fall? Schedule a Personal Vacation Profile Session over the phone at your convenience, or use the contact form below, and I will be in touch shortly!
And stay up-to-date with all the special events taking place at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Click here to sign up for Disney updates delivered straight to your inbox!